November’s writer-in-residence at Open Book
I am so delighted to be the writer-in-residence for Open Book this month!
November 2021 Writer-in-residence Lindsay Zier-Vogel creates an unforgettable debut inspired by the story of Amelia Earhart: It’s a staggering, brilliant debut from Zier-Vogel.
My Open Book essays:
- Write When The Baby Sleeps And Other Impossible Writing Rules
My first essay explores the impossibility of writing with a newborn (no matter what Alice Munro said!), and how I managed to find my way to writing Letters to Amelia.
- AMELIA_THANK_YOUS.docx: The single word document that kept me going
- An ode to letter writing
- Letters that were never intended for me
- Falling in love with audiobooks
- 13 grant writing tips
- Writing + Joy = A Revelation
- I am a celebrationist