The Toronto International Festival of Authors + Toronto Lit Up + “Letters to Amelia” launch
I am delighted that “Letters to Amelia” has been selected for the Summer/Fall 2021 season of the Toronto Lit Up book launch series! The launch will happen online in September 2021 (exact date TBA!) and we’re dreaming up a really exciting evening.
I’m so honoured to be in such amazing company:
- Jane Cawthorne, Elaine Morin & Contributors, Impact: Women Writing After Concussion (University of Alberta Press)
- George Elliott Clarke, J’Accuse…! (Exile Editions)
- Robert Hough, The Marriage of Rose Camillieri (Douglas & McIntyre)
- Starkie Mak, Coming to Canada (At Bay Press)
- Corey Mintz, THE NEXT SUPPER: The End of Restaurants as We Knew Them, and What Comes After (PublicAffairs, Hachette Book Group)
- Darlene Madott, Dying Times (Exile Editions)
- Charlie Petch, Why I Was Late (Brick Books)
- Alia Ceniza Rasul, Super Important Filipina Thoughts (ANAK Publishing Worker Cooperative Ltd.)
- Christine Miskonoodinkwe Smith, These are the Stories (Kegedonce Press)
- charles c. smith, searching for eastman (Mawenzi House)
- Assiyah Jamilla Touré, Autowar (Brick Books)
- Lindsay Zier-Vogel, Letters to Amelia (Book*hug Press)
About Toronto Lit Up: The Toronto International Festival of Authors, in partnership with the Toronto Arts Council (TAC) presents Toronto Lit Up: a multi-year initiative designed to spotlight local writers and empower them with career-building opportunities. Toronto Lit Up book launches are open to the public and free to attend. More info here!
NOTE: You can pre-order “Letters to Amelia” now! You can buy it straight from my publisher here OR from your fav local indie! It’s also up at Indigo and Amazon, and even in the States! It’s out Sept. 7, 2021.